Fortunately, cryptocurrency exchange businesses like KuCoin offer multiple welcome bonuses when one uses its KuCoin referral code, which helps engage new customers and also rewards the existing ones.
Don't overlook taking into account the platforms as you narrow your search for the best bitcoin bonus offers. A company with a lower incentive may still be the safest alternative for some if it accepts more cryptocurrencies, charges cheaper fees, or provides a better customer experience.
This article will inform you about the three best crypto sign-up offers:
Here are the 3 Best Platforms offering the Best Crypto Sign-up Offers:
KuCoin is a well-established cryptocurrency exchange founded in September 2017. It employs a referral program similar to other exchanges. Those welcomed using a reference code would earn a welcome offer.
However, referees are rewarded with stars. These stars can subsequently be redeemed for a variety of incentives. A single referral may contribute up to a maximum of 100 stars.
Pro Tip: Use the coupon code ‘QBSSSLT3' when signing up.
Gemini offers a $10 Bitcoin bonus. It is usually regarded as the safest cryptocurrency exchange. The Winklevoss twins launched the firm, which now supports approximately 25 cryptocurrencies.
Gemini is giving new users a $10 Bitcoin incentive if they exchange at least $100 within a month of opening an account.
Pro Tip: Use the coupon code ‘lpnvmesn' when signing up.
TradeStation offers a $500 cryptocurrency bonus or a $500 cash bonus.
It is headquartered in Florida and provides one of the simplest free cryptocurrency bonuses or cash bonuses.
Get $150 in Bitcoin through TradeStation Crypto Deposit OR buy $500 in cryptocurrency within 45 days of offer registration OR
TradeStation Securities will pay you $150 if you credit your wallet with $500 or more within 45 days of enrolling in the service.
Pro Tip: You can receive $150 BTC with promo code TSTVAFYH or $150 cash with promo code TSTVAFYB.
Five Things to Look for in a Good Crypto Sign-Up Offer
- When looking for a good crypto sign-up offer, you should keep a few things in mind. First and foremost, you want to ensure that the request is legitimate and that it's not a scam. There are a lot of scams out there, so you need to be careful.
- Secondly, you want to ensure that the offer is for a currency you're interested in. There are a lot of different cryptocurrencies out there, and not all of them are created equal. Make sure the offer is for a currency you think has potential.
- Thirdly, you want to ensure that the offer is for a reasonable amount. Many offers out there are for tiny amounts, and while they may be legitimate, they're not going to do much for you in the long run. Look for an offer that's for a decent amount of money so you can start trading immediately.
- Fourthly, you want to ensure that the terms and conditions are reasonable. A lot of offers will have unreasonable terms and conditions, so be sure to read through them carefully before signing up.
- Finally, you want to ensure that the company behind the offer is reputable. There are a lot of fly-by-night companies out there, and you don't want to get involved with one of them. Please do some research on the company before signing up for their offer.